What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file placed on your device that enables our Website to function adequately. They help identify your device and secure your seamless access to the Website. They enable the Website to store data, like:
- Login data (IP address of the logging-in device, login time, location from which the login is attempted);
- Type of browser;
- Demographic data (age group, geographic region, gender, etc. );
- Browsing habits of user/pattern ( Sections on the website visited most, time spent at each section, etc. )
- Cookies are used to ensure a seamless and safe experience for the user and to help us support security features optimally. It also helps us detect any anomalies in the website activities.
- Understand and spot patterns of usage by you to help you when you visit again by personalizing your experience so that you don’t have to fill in all data again.
- To help you view targeted ads that are most relevant to your interest
Cloudexter may use this data for legal purposes to enhance your user experience
Facebook (Visitor Action Pixel)
This enables us to track user behavior once he clicks on the Facebook ad and is thereupon redirected to the customer’s website, enabling us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. This data is anonymous to us since we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, which is why we are making you aware of how these things function. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to place ads on and off Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter of GDPR. You can object to the collection of your data by Facebook pixel, or to the use of your data for the purpose of displaying Facebook ads by contacting the following address: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.
Facebook is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation.
We use Google Analytics only with IP anonymization enabled. This means that Google will truncate the IP address of users within Member States of the European Union or in other states that are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not merged with other Google data. Users can prevent cookies from being stored by adjusting the settings to their browser software accordingly.
The legal basis for the use of this service is Art. 6 paragraph 1 sentence 1 letter f GDPR. Users can prevent the collection of data generated by cookies by downloading and installing the browser plug-in that is available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
If you visit our website using a mobile device, you can deactivate Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: Click here.
Google is certified under the Privacy Shield Agreement and thus guarantees compliance with European data protection legislation.